Responsibilities & Objectives
The Governing Body is currently made up of thirteen governors including two representing teachers and the non-teaching staff and three parent governors. We come from a variety of backgrounds and bring different skills and expertise, but we are all committed to ensuring that Delius provides a safe, happy learning environment and that our pupils receive the best education possible.
The Governors are responsible for:
- ensuring that the visions, ethos and strategic direction of the school are clearly defined
- ensuring that the senior leadership team performs their responsibilities for the educational performance of the school; and
- ensuring the sound, proper and effective use of the school’s financial resources.
All Governors agree to abide by the Code of Practice, which is reviewed annually.
Our objectives for 2015-16 are to:
Our objectives for 2016-17 are:
- to investigate further the available options for conversion to academy status in order to make an informed decision as to the best route forward;
- to contribute to the CBMDC SEND Review; and
- to continue to develop the role of Named and Link governors.
Are we meeting our objectives? Please let us know!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download:
School will close for the Summer holidays on Thursday 26th July and reopen to pupils on Tuesday 4th September 2018
School will close for the Summer holidays on Thursday 26th July and reopen to pupils on the Tuesday 4th September 2018Read More