Leader of Learning email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link Governor email@example.com
Our topic this term is ‘Music Through The Ages’ :
- In literacy we will be using signs, symbols and key words to describe different sounds, musicians and performances. We are learning our own songs too!
- In maths we are learning to count the songs in using numbers, symbols and our fingers as counting tools.
- In science we are making our own instruments using junk modelling. You could try this at home with recycling.
- In our creative curriculum we are creating our own band!! We are also dressing up as different famous musicians!
- In PE we are working on developing our balance skills using gymnastics and yoga. In swimming we will be continuing to work on our fronts, backs and blowing bubbles in the water with support from adults.
Our first famous musician is Elton John, can you tell?
Meet the team day is coming soon so watch this space!
This is a Friends of Delius Charity Event to help raise money for extra curricular activities and resources for the children of Delius Special School.Read More