Leader of Learning email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link Governor email@example.com
Our topic this term is ‘Music Through The Ages’. We are looking at festival music including, Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas :
- In literacy we have been reading a story about a ‘Witch’ who has animal helpers to find her broomstick, we are making the sounds of each animal that helps.
- In maths we are learning to count the songs in using numbers, symbols and our fingers as counting tools.
- In science we are learning about the body and making our own ‘Skelaton art’
- In our creative curriculum we are making ‘Spider cakes’, creating our own scary masks and going on a bonfire walk!
- In PE we are working on developing our dance skills, performing simple movements. In swimming we will be continuing to work on our fronts, backs and blowing bubbles in the water with support from adults.
In art we created our own Frankenstien masks. . . Can you guess who is who?
Last half term we were being famous musicians. . . can you tell who it is?
Meet the team day is coming soon so watch this space!