DELIUS SCHOOL INSPECTION REPORT OF 18TH AND 19TH JUNE 2013
We are very pleased to tell you that following their visit on 18th and 19th June 2013, Ofsted have rated Delius as a good school where the achievement of pupils, the quality of teaching, the behaviour and safety of pupils and leadership and management are all good.
- Pupils relish the imaginative lessons
- Parents say they are amazed at what their child has achieved
- The enthusiasm, knowledge and forward thinking of the head teacher, senior leaders and of the governing body have seen the school go from strength to strength since the last inspection
- Teachers use their knowledge of individual pupils well to provide imaginative activities that are enjoyable and which allow pupils to make good progress.
- Achievement is good. Although learning for many pupils is in small steps, this represents good progress.
- Behaviour is good. The behaviour of most pupils is impeccable. Pupils enjoy being at school and are happy to tackle new experiences. They feel safe among other pupils and staff.
- The arrangements for safeguarding exceed requirements.
Delius is not yet an outstanding school because we need to improve the quality of teaching further and to increase our links with Lapage and Bradford Moor, our co-located schools.
Thank you to everyone – staff, governors, pupils and their families – who has helped to make Delius a good school. We are ambitious for the future and hope that we can count on your continued support.
You can download our Official OFSTED report using the link below:
The Bradford Toy Library is a charity offering free loan of specialist toys and play equipment to children with additional needs, to aid their developmentRead More